Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Free Gift with Purchase!

On my Etsy shop, Lydia & Pugs. You will get a free gift with any purchase!

If you purchase anything from my Etsy shop, and tell me how you found my shop and/or follow my blog and I will throw in a FREE GIFT with your purchase!!!

And since I know some of you are dying to figure out what the free gift is, I will reveal it here. Any orders now through Friday, April 10 {Good Friday}, will receive a set of 5, 'Happy Easter' Pug round sticker seals!!!

I have posted an image below for your enjoyment! So get excited and hop on over to my shop!



xo {Pugs & Kisses} xo,

Lydia & Pugs

1 comment:

  1. hi! thanks for participating in Pay it forward! I will be out of town for 10 days so my package will take a while to get your way. Send me an email with your address (my email is on my blogger profile). Oh and I promise to visit your etsy store once I am back... I have trouble choosing an item, everything is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails