Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Welcome!


Hello fellow dog lovers and puggy lovers!

Welcome to Lydia & Pugs! Lydia & Pugs is a dog stationery shop on Etsy. My shop is http://www.lydiaandpugs.etsy.com/.

My stationery consists of bright, cheery, summer-like colors! I absolutely love color and I feel each color should be filled with some sunshine! I am so excited to finally put my creations out their and share them with fellow pug friends! I have put a lot of time, effort, and detail into creating each card and envelope I make.
Lydia & Pugs is named after my adopted pug, who passed away from a heart attack last fall in 2008. Our family has since adopted another pug named Hera, through the Central Florida Pug Rescue, she is so much different than Lydia. But Lydia will always be in our hearts forever, there is no pug quite like her.

Feel free to look around my shop Lydia & Pugs, and follow my blog. I will be posting new stationery, ideas, and all my creations on here.

I hope you enjoy my note cards, stationery, and other paper goodies!


xo {Pugs & Kisses} xo,


Lydia & Pugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails