Thursday, May 7, 2009

New York City



Hello fellow bloggers,

I appologize for not posting in a while. I've had a busy couple of days. Yesterday was a big day for me, and I wanted to share it with you all. I graduated from college with a BA. I've spend just about 5 years in college, non-stop, full time, and still managed to juggle a part-time job as well.

I have accomplished to graduate with honors and in the end I now have 2 degrees to put down by my name. I am excited to see what my future will hold and truly can't believe time has gone by so quickly. I wanted to share my achievement with you.

I also wanted to announce I will be going on vacation for the next 2 weeks to New York City! (Kinda like a graduation present). I will joining my mom, who is originally born and raised in New York. I will be doing the usual tourist-like things you do in NYC, and as well attending The National Stationery Show. We are also visiting a few friends and family.

I will try and blog as much as I can, however, I am not sure I'll be able to get Internet access too often. Hera will be going to "Pug Camp," she is staying with my dad. Hopefully we don't come back to an over weigh pug.

I am very excited! I will post pictures when I can.

xo {Pugs & Kisses} xo,

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails