Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday Dog Treats: New York Edition


{For a closer look click on collage}

{1} Trixie And Peanut. A small dog boutique located in Gramercy. Offers pet owners unique products at a high quality. Shown is a Reflector Rain Jacket with velcro closure.

{2} The Poochie Place, is a dog boutique and also feature dog grooming, located in the East Village. They have cute website, you'll have check out.

{3} The New York Dog Shop. Shown is a Pet Stroller features rear safety brakes and double 360 degrees turnign front wheels with suspension. Now you pup can ride in style, very trendy for you lazy pup.

{4} The Arf Dog, has many brands of high end doggy accessories for you pooch, like this rectangular shaped bed with moulded head rest. Great for those really pampered pooches!

I always like to feature new and exciting dog finds for my "Wednesday Dog Treats" post. If you have ideas, or you would like to have any of your dog items featured here. Just drop me a line and let me know. Your item could be featured in next Wednesday's Edition!

Next week, I'll be back to my regular Wednesday Dog Treats post. So if you asked me to feature any of your products, please be sure to take a look next week.

xo {Pugs & Kisses} xo,

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails