Monday, August 17, 2009

Lydia & Pugs Snail Mail Form

Don't you just love the idea of getting a written note or letter in the mail? I know I always get excited when I receive something in the mail, especially if it's from a friend or a if it's a package, or best of all a coupon.

I came up with an idea from one of my blog friends, Nautical by Nature, and I absolutely thought it was a wonderful concept. Lydia & Pugs will now have a Snail Mail Sign-up Form, you can click here or you can click on the left hand side of my blog page (with the pug in the mailbox), to sign up for snail mail, quarterly postcards, and the occasional email.I really love this idea, and I know everyone always loves getting a surprise card in the mail. I will be sending out a mailer soon, so sign up! :)

Hope you all have a great Monday!

Pugs & Kisses,

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails