Friday, August 28, 2009

Weekly Re-Cap

Check SpellingWeekly Recap: A recap of all the great posts and finds of the week!

Enjoy & Happy Friday!

Love these bright patterned pillows from Cosa Verde.

I know summer is almost coming to a close, but I just love these Cairo Beverage Dispensers. The classy polished aluminum base and top add an upscale, yet relaxed taste to your get together.

Lydia & Pugs brand new bright envelope colors!

Have a mentioned not only do I love paper, but I love the handwritten letter and envelope, especially if it's beautiful calligraphy script. Did I also mention, I won a handwriting award back in 1st grade? That's right, I had the best handwriting in all of 1st grade. Okay, enough bragging, haha. Anyhow, I've done some calligraphy for my co-workers wedding not too long ago. And I am starting to get back to it. I found these inspiring handwritten cards in my favorite salmon color. So beautiful!Ace of Cakes, my new favorite show. I find it inspiring to see how other creative minds think, especially being the product is edible. I would love to make a cake like this someday!

That's all! Have a great weekend!

Pugs & Kisses,

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails