Thursday, September 24, 2009

Customized Tote & Apron


A few days ago I had the pleasure to make a custom apron and tote for Martha over at Comically Flawed. Martha has a labradoodle named Charley and a Manx cat named Abigail, both of which she wanted on her apron, in preppy pink and greens. Martha selected the perfect pink and green pattern for Charley's silhouette and a solid pink of Abigail's silhouette. I had never made a apron with 2 pet silhouettes before, but I really think the apron is adorable! It will be perfect to use for baking and cooking Holiday season.

The tote bag is for Martha's sister who owns a fully grown male Corgi and a new puggy Corgi. Martha selected both fabrics and I added white rick-rack for the dogs collars.

Do you have a dog you would like on an apron or tote? I'd love to personalize one just for you.

Pugs & kisses,

Dawn

3 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo!!! Thanks so much, Dawn, I LOVE the apron and tote bag, They are beautiful!!
    You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The apron is amazing! I like that you're getting into the dog/cat thing too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails