Monday, September 7, 2009

Delightful Doggy Aprons



Happy Labor Day! I hope you all are having a wonderful day relaxing, grilling bbq, and spending time with family and friends today (and also you dog)! As summer unofficially comes to a close, you can always count on bright colorful patterns and designs from Lydia & Pugs.

I've added two new aprons to Lydia & Pugs. The first is almost a Lilly look-a-like, with the bright floral pattern, with matching pockets, and pink and green surrounding trim. Also, a pink flower applique with teal rhinestone on the pug, for extra pop of color.

The second is a Pug Cupcake Apron, so adorable. I really thought it would be perfect for a young child, however, I would really like it for myself. Pink pug silhouette with a cupcake rhinestone applique, goes perfect with sequin pink pockets.

If your not interested in the pug silhouette I can gladly use any other dog silhouette, just ask!

Pugs & Kisses,

Dawn


3 comments:

  1. Dawn, those are precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I never wear pretty aprons for fear of getting food all over them, strange huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your etsy site a couple of days ago and then saw one of your comments on a blog! I have two pugs (Lulu & Ellie) and blog about them now and then. They're the greatest breed! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails