Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pug Rescue Donations



A few Pug Rescues have come to me saying they loved the items in my shop and wondered if I wouldn't mind donating to their fall Pug Festivals. Of course, I couldn't say no.

I thought about what I should donate for each auction, and I decided a Pug Silhouette Tote, who doesn't need another tote bag? And 2 sets of stationery, one with a Lydia & Pugs original: Pug O Ween Note Cards, and the other "I Heart My Pug" Note Cards.

The first picture is the DFW Pug Rescue, who has their 13th Annual Pug-O-Ween each year.

The second donation is to the Ohio Pug Rescue for their annual Pug Fair.

I am still sending out another donation later this week, I'll keep you post on that one as well. I am so excited to a part of such worthy causes, I know my donations will do wonders for these little creatures.

Pugs & Kisses,

Dawn

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Dawn and Lydia! you are the absolute best. DFW Pug Rescue is gearing up for pugoween and we're so excited to have some of your cool items there.
    xxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dawn!
    oh your donations are wonderful! they will be so thrilled to open your packages!

    xoxoxo
    m & e

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info on the free stationary. I run a pug rescue group and so therefore I have nothing:) Lol I would love some pug stationary:)

    pug hugs - what wonderful things you have- I feel a christmas wish list coming on!

    Karen Powers
    founder/Green Mtn Pug Rescue
    www.gmpr.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so delightful to support the pug rescues. I do the same w/my jewelry for a bereaved parents group. God Bless you, Dawn.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails