Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wednesday Dog Treats: Fall Edition


1) Mulberry Street. Happy Howloween Dog Collar. Take your little pumpkin trick-or-treating in this limited edition orange and black collar. Who says people get to have all the fun on Halloween?

2) Rhondie Creations. Boo Scrabble Pendant. This little cutie is all dressed up for trick-or-treat, and ever so cute! Wear him for the Halloween season!

3)Diva Dog Bakery. These softly baked mini muffins are filled with pumpkin, which is a super healthy treat for your pup. These good enough for humans to eat! Plus free shipping!

4) Natalie Wyatt. Fall can't be complete without your fall sweater! I love this cute ribbed turtleneck sweater, perfect to fit your dog.

As always like to feature new and exciting dog finds for my "Wednesday Dog Treats" post. If you have ideas or suggestions, or you would like to have any of your dog items featured here. Just drop me a line and let me know. Your item could be featured in next Wednesday's Edition!

xo {Pugs & Kisses} xo,

Dawn

3 comments:

  1. You're too nice and your blog is delightful! I put a link to you on my blog :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is adorable! Thank you so much for featuring "Boo." I also put a link to you on my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails