Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dress Your Pooch for the Howlidays!


I know it might seem early to be thinking about Christmas, but there's only 66 days until Christmas day, yikes!

Dress your Christmas Cards and your dog for the Holidays with these adorable round address labels! The dog breeds are hand painted of my own creation. They are completely personalized - you choose the dog breed and the dog outfit! These are a great way to customize your cards with your favorite pet.

Happy Tuesday!

Pugs & kisses,

Dawn

3 comments:

  1. I'm new to your site and I love it. I also love pugs! I have two pugs, Chester who is nine and Waylon(a black pug) who is six.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks- that's exactly what it is! :) Petco had a sale and it was only $2... too bad she's gotten a little too big for it now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails