Here are a few Doggy Halloween tips from Dogster:
1. Don’t leave your dog outside. Even if you have a fenced yard, bring your dog inside where it is safe.
2. Keep your dog restrained. If your dog is timid or scared, or if he tends to love people a little too much, it is best to put him in a separate room away from the front door to limit his excitability.
3. Reassure your dog. The best thing you can do for your dog when he is feeling unsettled by Halloween activities is to act as you normally would.
4. Have your dog get used to costumes. Your dog may see his family members as strangers once they don their Halloween costumes.
5. Keep candy away from your dog. Many candies-especially chocolate-are toxic to dogs.
Pugs & Kisses,