Thank you The Tale of a Southern Belle for nominating me for the Kreativ award. Check out her blog, she also a pug lover, and loves all things Lilly, pink, and seersucker. I have never got a blog award yet, so I am super excited to receive one!
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
1. I really really like to bake. One of my favorite cakes to make during the fall/autumn season is Pumpkin Cake. I've made it every year probably since 2003. It's a Martha Stewart recipe (like her or love her) the cake is absolutely delish! Here's the link to the recipe.
2. I get inspired by reading quotes. I have a large collection of them on my Facebook page, that keeps on growing. I think it's also interesting to know who said them, it really makes me think deeply. Two of my favorite quotes are (I couldn't just pick one):
"The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach." -anonymous
"Live each day that at the end of each day, you can say, 'I did my very best.'" -Oprah Winfrey
3. Usually after every meal I feel like I need a dessert. It might sound kinda weird, but I feel like I need something sweet in my mouth to complete the meal, even if it's a 100 calorie chocolate snack, haha.
4. Lydia was the first dog I ever had. Before her our family had 2 cats, one of which lived for about 10 years. I truly never really liked dogs, until I met a pug, it might sound prejudiced, but that pug really changed my mind and softened my heart about dogs.
5. I love making things for people and giving people gifts. I like them to know how special they are by giving them a well-thought out personalized present, whether it be a birthday or holiday. I think you just know if someone took the time to think of what to get someone, or if they just threw something together at the last minute. It really does make a difference.
6. I am a born and raised Floridian and also graduated from college in Florida. I've really grown to love everything about the state. Even though we don't get a "real" fall and a "real" winter, I don't know anything different. However, I would love to travel to the Carolinas or Tennessee now and see all the beautiful colorful leaves change.
7. I been working on www.LydiaandPugs.com, since the beginning of the summer. I've been taking Website Classes online and teaching myself how to learn HTML and CSS. It's been quite a long process and journey. I hope to launch the new website before the holidays begin (figured crossed). It really looks delightful so far, I know all my blog friends will love it!
7 Bloggers to give this Award to:
1. Shari @ Face Behind The Doll (Adorable blog and fun style sense!)
2. Kate @ Nautical by Nature (She always remembers to send out Snail Mail, I love it!)
3. Martha @ A Sense of Humor is Essential (A very sweet lady with an adorable Labradoodle!)
4. Maggie @ Black Labs And Lilly (A love to read her stories!)
5. Angela @ A and B Originals (She has adorable knitted dog clothes.)
6. Nancy @ Outside The Lines (I love her pug blog header, her paintings are beautiful too.)
7. Bella @ Bella Serenity (I love her 'tell-it-like-it-is' blog posts, and her cute pug too!)
Pugs & kisses,