Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday Dog Treats: Christmas Card Collection

Happy Holidays Doggy Greetings Card.

Christmas Wreath Card.

Three Puggy's in a Sleigh Card.

Happy HOWLidays Card.

Season's Greetings Card.

Example of inside card

I am happy to debut the Lydia & Pugs Christmas Card Collection! Each card has the option to put your favorite dog breed on the card, by choosing from any of my hand-drawn illustrated dog breeds. You even have the choice of "Dressing your Pooch" in one of the many Christmas outfits I've created!

All Christmas cards are all folded, printed on smooth 80 lb card stock, measure 4.25" by 5.5", and are paired with coordinating envelopes. I have paired the inside of the card with a special saying for each design, however you are free to change it to your own Christmas saying.

Check out my Christmas Card Collection today!

Pugs & Kisses,

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails