Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Children's Cards



Introducing children's cards from Lydia & Pugs! I've been asked by a few people if I have designed children's cards with dogs. I originally offered a Little Girl Silhouette Card walking her pug, however, other dog owners wanted the variety other available dog breeds.

The first card above is my original illustration rendered in watercolor of a little girl walking her pug. However, now you have the choice of choosing any of my available dog breeds to be paired with the girl.

The second card is for those Holiday Thank-You notes you'll need to send out after Christmas. The little girl and pug have matching pink outfits complete with a holly berries and leaves.

Both card sets are listed on my shop. Enjoy!

Pugs & Kisses,

Dawn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails