Monday, December 14, 2009

Custom Stationery for Jennifer

Jennifer and her pup Lucky

Jennifer's Custom Illustration and inspiration photo of the Kassidy Dress

Jennifer's Custom Stationery, which reads: "From Jennifer & Lucky too!"

Jennifer's business cards

Jennifer at Diary of a Southern Belle has been a long time fan of Lydia & Pugs, and had decided she too needed some custom fashion stationery.

Jennifer is a southern girl who loves all things pink, green and preppy. She wanted her silhouette to be dressed in her favorite Lily dress, the pink kassidy dress, strappy heels, silver bangle bracelets. I also added a small very important detail, her engagement ring! Since she is also a preppy chic I added a lime green satchel style purse on her other arm.

Her pup, Lucky, is an 8 pound black, white, and tan Pomchi (Pomeranian Chihuahua hybrid). Her short haired fluffy Lucky loves to wear party collars, which are just another adorable outfit for him to dress in when he is getting ready to party!

Jennifer also ordered some business cards which just show the bottom of her dress and heels with Lucky near by. These turned out so adorable, I am definitely going to make some for myself and Hera my pug!

Hope you enjoyed this lovely Custom Design! It's another one of my favorites!

Pugs & Kisses,

Dawn

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with them!!! I got them on Saturday! I was so so excited to get them and they are even better in person! Your work is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails