Monday, January 4, 2010

A New Year

I hope all of you had a restful and relaxing holiday break! I've been working new product and design ideas that I will be sharing very soon! So stay tuned!

Also, I'd love to hear from my faithful readers and if you have any product or design ideas you'd like to share I am always open for suggestions! Feel free to email me, lydiaandpugs@gmail.com or leave a comment.

Don't forget to check out the new stationery available in my shop:


Start off the new year right by connecting with Lydia & Pugs:

Follow Lydia & Pugs on Twitter

Become a fan of Lydia & Pugs on Facebook

Pugs & Kisses,

Dawn

1 comment:

  1. hi dawn!
    i love all of your new lines! i cannot wait to see your next release! happy happy new year!
    xoxox
    melissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails