Thursday, January 14, 2010

Valentine's Day Cards!

I spy a cute little Puggy on a beautiful sofa!

"Dress Your Pooch" Valentine's

Male Boston Terrier Valentine, blue sweater and pink heart applique.

Female Pug Valentine with a pink sweater and pink heart applique.


Valentine's cards are here! Can you believe it's exactly one month away from Valentine's day?

I originally wasn't going to offer any Valentines cards, but after doing some research I found that Valentine's cards are the second most popular card to give, the first being Christmas. And I also had some really cute ideas for these seasonal cards.

I'll also be adding some adorable return address labels soon, think cupcakes, hearts, and cute dogs with polka-dot scarfs and heart sweaters!

Pugs & Kisses,

Dawn

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOHHHH! I want some! They are sooooo cute! I totally am not in need of any stationary and I don't send Valentine's cards out, but oh man I want them! :) Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails