Thursday, March 11, 2010

Organizing Inspiration

I love how the entire wall is a huge cork board.

This ribbon holder is devine!

I love the little fabric swatches on the mini clothes line! Perfect for color inspiration!

I think I might like this picture just because of all the colors, but it really is a beautiful cabinet to keep all your prized fabrics.

I have been trying to get my studio and craft room together for the last few weeks or so, it's basically almost complete, organizing is the last thing to do! But I have some wonderful inspiration photos that helped me get ideas for my own little get-away room. If I feel brave enough I'll share a few pictures soon.

All images found via Modish Handmade Spaces

Enjoy!

Pugs & Kisses,

Dawn

5 comments:

  1. Oh to have a corkboard wall in my work office! Great inspiration ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could look at cute work spaces for days and never get bored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I would love to be that organized! Great inspiration pictures! I adore the cork board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see pics when you get it all finished!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails