Monday, April 5, 2010

Family Portrait Blog Header

{Blog Header}

{Coordinating Blog Button}

A few weeks ago Sara came to me asking for a more updated and personal blog header. She wanted a colorful and cheery header that would clearly illustrate the name of her blog, "A Note on the Screen Door" as well as, her family members and of course her dog!

Sara provided me with photos and descriptions of her family and family's style and I designed something that would relate back to the name of her header. I also designed a coordinating blog button.

She couldn't me more pleased with the final outcome, it truly illustrates her family perfectly in a portrait style likeness, complete with a dash of preppy fun, and sprinkle of a sunny day!

Hop on her to her blog to see her new design!

Pugs & Kisses,

Dawn

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is such a pretty header!! Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it, it's so perfect for Sara! You are amazing! :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again, Dawn - for the beautiful blog button&header - & for this post! I love all of it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails