Friday, June 25, 2010

Fabulous Friday Favorites


I hope everyone had a wonderful week! I can't believe it's going to be July already, where does the time go!

Lydia & Pugs Graduation stationery and paper goods, will be up on the shop for another week, then I am taking them down! So if you haven't put your grad orders in, do it soon!

Our Summer stationery is up in the shop and I have had a lot of positive feedback from my watercolor designs.

A HUGE thank you goes out to all my new followers on the blog and my new fans on the L&P Facebook page! I was overwhelmed with you fabulous comments on our Give Away last week!

SO without further ado...the winner of the "All about You Give Away" is Mrs. Pick! Please email me and we'll get the details together for your Custom Stationery!

Pugs & Kisses,

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails