Wednesday, April 27, 2011

sTORIbook Weddings & Chihuahua Apron

So just about a year ago I had made some celebrity swag bags for a hand full of A-list celebrities. Each received a custom embroidered apron and set of custom stationery. A only heard back from a few and really wasn't sure if any of my swag bags really got to the celebrities themselves.

Photobucket



Until last night I happened to turn on the TV and I started watching Tori & Dean: sTORIbook Weddings. To my surprise Tori Spelling was wearing my Lydia & Pugs Chihuahua Apron I had designed for her months earlier!!! She is wearing the apron in the scene where the family is making Baklava in the kitchen!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am so over the moon and still can't believe it! Even if I am the only one who noticed the apron in that scene it makes me so happy to know that Tori loved the apron enough to wear it on TV! That's huge!

I wanted to share my success and excitement with my faithful fans and followers! You can view a clip of the episode of sTORIbook Weddings here! The episode aired last night (4.26.11) on Oxygen.

Pugs & Kisses,

Dawn

5 comments:

  1. That is so amazing!! Congrats on the product placement!! =) It looks great, you did a wonderful job as always!!!

    ~hugs~

    Jess & Lilo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cool!! Mom loves her pug apron and uses it whenever she bakes :)

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is SOOOO SO cool!!!! I am obsessed!!! Ok girly I am emailing you... I need some swag. HA! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails