Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wednesday Dog Treats

{For a closer look click on the collage.}

{1} Gourmet mini Donuts dog treats. Diva Dog Bakery happens to be located in sunny Orlando, Florida (my neck of the woods). Each order is baked fresh and they use all natural ingredients and do not use any artificial preservatives or food dye. That's a good thing!

{2} Fused Glass Dog Pendants. I really love this idea! ThirtyDash9 makes these great dog pendant necklaces featuring your favorite pooch with a colored background. Personalized and adorable!

{3} Dog Art By Brian Rubenacker. He paints dog portraits, and I just loved his pug portrait painting. He also features another dog breeds.

{4} Hand Painted Dog Mugs. From My Boo Dog Mugs. These are detailed ceramic mugs are each hand painted and very realistic.

I always like to feature new and exciting dog finds for my "Wednesday Dog Treats" post. If you have ideas, or you would like to have any of your dog items featured here. Just drop me a line and let me know. Your item could be featured in next Wednesday's Edition!

xo {Pugs & Kisses} xo,

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails