Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pug Wedding


I had a customer this week ask me an interesting question. She first said that she absolutely adored my Salmon Pug Stationery set.

And she then said she is getting married this October and had a black male named Elvis, who was going to walk down the aisle. Elvis came from a rescue shelter and he had heart worm already, not knowing it, and he passed away. They now have we have a 4 month old black male named Presley, who will be walking down the aisle in place of Elvis.

I thought, a pug wedding, how neat is that?! I gladly took on the mission to create some very cute Table Number Pug Cards for her wedding reception.

Here is a picture of my final product. I think they will work out great. I will keep you posted with pictures from her wedding, especially of Presley the pug.

xo {Pugs & Kisses} xo,

Dawn

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! But that's so sad about Elvis :-(
    Pug hugs and kisses!
    The Pug Posse

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails