Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ribbon


I have been brainstorming some creative ways to incorporate ribbon into my dog stationery. I realized my collection of ribbon is overwhelming, and is beginning to be not so organized. I need a way to always have my ribbon out, so I can see it, and easily accessible.

I found these ribbon organizers that might just do the trick.


After researching the best possible way to keep my ribbon tidy, I found 'the ribbon ring.' Looks kind neat if your ribbon isn't on a spool, but most of mine is.

But then found this very cute and chic ribbon organizer that looks really portable and easily movable. Hmmm...
So, as of now, I am not sure which one I want to make. The cute last one looks the easiest and most convenient. I'll keep you posted on which one I decide on. Until then stay tuned for some cute dog stationery with ribbon!

xo {Pugs & Kisses} xo,

Dawn

1 comment:

  1. Choices, choices, oh, how difficult. Good luck picking one.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails