Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday Dog Treats


1) Inu Inspirations, features cute designs on dog collars, such as the Little Crocodile dog collar and the Crabs on the Beach dog collar. With fun designs like this, how can your resist?

2) Neighmaway. I absolutely fell in love with this little sundress for your pooch! It has lots of ruffles with a solid under skirt in a contrasting color to make up a cute look for any little girl dog!

3) Hungry Mutts, is a new shop I found on Etsy with some really cool dog feeder designs. I just love the fresh colors and artwork on each feeder, very talented.

4) Annies Sweat Shop. I love this harness, The Wrap Harness, is wraps around your pet's neck and under the chest, the design diverts stress from your pet's neck to protect its spine and eliminates underarm chaffing. Always a good thing!

As always like to feature new and exciting dog finds for my "Wednesday Dog Treats" post. If you have ideas, or you would like to have any of your dog items featured here. I love to feature fellow Etsy people, it's a great way to get word out about your shop. Just drop me a line and let me know. Your item could be featured in next Wednesday's Edition!

xo {Pugs & Kisses} xo,

Dawn

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails