Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love this pic of all the pumpkins in the blue vintage pick-up, so peaceful.

A good holiday photo. This is what every family gathering should look like.I love that the U.S. Postal Service created Thanksgiving Parade Stamps. I love these and I used them on my Thanksgiving cards this year.

I make this Pumpkin Cake every year for Thanksgiving. It's been a tradition for about 6 years now. It's quite possibly my favorite dessert for Fall.

These little chocolate covered turkeys look delightful and festive, via Amy Atlas.

Take some quiet time to think about all things that you are thankful for this year.

Lydia & Pugs would like to wish you and your families a Happy Thanksgiving!

Pugs & kisses,

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails