Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Favorites: Summertime


Happy weekend everyone! Where has the week gone? I really love these "Life's Little Instructions" I found, they are things to live by and to really think about, especially the "have a dog" one! :)

Lydia & Pugs summer stationery is still up, so be sure to check it out! And I've been working on some new aprons, as I have recently sold out of them on my shop! They are coming soon!

I've heard many people talking about Christmas in July and getting ready for the holidays, I can't believe we are more than half way through the year! I'll need to be getting L&P Christmas items ready for the upcoming season!

Have a great weekend! And thank you too all my new followers this week, I hope you enjoy my blog posts!

Pugs & Kisses,

Dawn

1 comment:

  1. loving it all Dawn!

    these instructions are priceless. i just wish more people knew about them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails