Monday, July 26, 2010

Update from Lydia & Pugs


A few weeks ago I create this lovely Greyhound Tote!

Judy who had ordered from L&P in the past wanted a different canvas tote with a black and white patterned fabric. And of course I had the perfect floral paisley and she loved it! And if you notice we're starting to add the new coral colored Lydia & Pugs fabric tags to all our fabric related goods, you can spot it on the right side of this tote. A great way to show off your L&P love!

In other news, I've been mentioning here and there about the new L&P website, which I have been working for months on with my website designer. Everything is going smoothly and content and products are being added, so I am very excited to share with you all the new items and new designs!

Next month, I'll be sending out our August Newsletter and I'll finally be announcing our HUGE announcement, a project we've been working for months here at Lydia & Pugs. And I am beyond excited to share!

SO if you haven't already, please sign up to receive our Newsletter.

I hope you all have a wonderful week and Monday! :)

Pugs & Kisses,

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails