Monday, May 23, 2011

Custom Stationery: Emily's Three Dogs

Photobucket

I really enjoyed working on this custom stationery design for Emily, who is the proud owner of three very different dogs. Emily has Bella a English Mastiff, Gracie a Black Lab and Angus a Bulldog as seen on the card with each dog's name on their bowl. Emily requested a note cards with her daughter Sophie illustrated on them for her to bring to summer camp, as well as, loose note pad papers to refill her already existing notepad holder. So I was happy to cut her paper to size so it can fit in her stationery holder perfectly.

Emily was so excited about her design. After receiving her package in the mail, she emailed me and said something a designer always loves to hear: "I'm so in love with this I am going to be ordering for years to come!"

Pugs & Kisses,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails