Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Puggy Wedding


A few months ago I was asked by a customer if I could design her Table Number Cards for her wedding. She then explained that she and her fiance are both obsessed with pugs. And the best part is a 4-month- old black rescue pug named Presley is going to be walking down the aisle at her wedding. How adorable?!

Of course I was thrilled to take on the task. Her cards use the "Preppy" script font, a black pug silhouette with each table number in the middle with a salmon double lined border. The cards came out just perfect!

Pugs & Kisses,

Dawn

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous. I, too, am obsessed with pugs, but LC hates them:( I want my puggy in my wedding, whenever that is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stinkin' cute! i love this idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails