Thursday, September 16, 2010

Surprise Stationery Design

Photobucket

I had the pleasure to work with one of my favorite clients Britt who commissioned me to illustrate a Custom Stationery set for her Aunt.

Britt's Aunt Wendy had recently lost one of her dog's Max a Bernese Mountain dog with a goofy smile, tail wagging and always happy. Her other dog Timmy, who passed a few years ago, but still keep him near to heart, a Ibizna/Greyhound mix. And her white Lab named Mandy.

Britt wanted something simple and classic, so I illustrated all three dogs on the bottom right corner and added "A Note from Wendy" aligned toward the left. The note cards are folded so Wendy has plenty of room to write.

The stationery set was delivered directly to Wendy, so I know she will be extremely surprised and overwhelmed!

Pugs & Kisses,

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails